Fellow parents in Gauteng, you are invited to attend The #MeetUp! We are going to be there and you just can’t miss this. This event is brought to you by Meg Faure in collaboration with Pampers. I attended the #MeetUp event last year when I was expecting baby no 2 and it was the perfect way to launch myself back into the early stages of motherhood. I learnt a great deal and got to mingle with other expectant mommies, parents and care givers.
What is it all about?
Well if you read our post here, the biggest Baby Show from the UK is launching in South Africa on the 29th of September at Kyalami International Convention Centre. Meg Faure will be hosting the #MeetUp at The Baby Show, so you can attend these highly informative sessions and get to shop on the same day – total win!
In a nutshell you can expect talks from industry experts, guest speakers and celebrity parents. The format is as follows; –
The Baby Meetup will be a full day event, divided into four themes: Pregnancy Sense, Baby Sense, Play Sense and Parenting Sense. Each theme will see four 15 minute talks by parenting experts or celebrities aimed at both educating and entertaining with attendees being able to pick and choose the talks they want to see.
- Pregnancy Sense brought to you by Medela offers guidance for those wanting to reduce the anxiety that may stem from the unknown and gain insight into how to nurture, prepare and birth your bump. The topics covered include preparing for birth, breastfeeding and the first day – literally a crash course for parenting a newborn.
- Baby Sense brought to you by Colief provides guidelines and insight into how to calm, sleep and nourish your baby. Attendees can look forward to talks including technology and your toddler, allergies and introducing solids.
- Parent Sense brought to you by Old Mutual focuses on finance, bonding and fatherhood questions with an array of topics covered including financial sense and managing the juggle of parenthood as a working mom, father and a celeb’s perspective too.
- Sleep Sense brought to you by Floradix is for you if you are looking for solutions and approach to baby’s separation from you, self-soothing and help to get your baby to sleep through.
Who will be speaking at this years #MeetUp with Meg Faure?
The #MeetUp talks will be presented by leading childcare experts and celebs such as Australian Research Associate Dr Danielle Prime who specialises in Medical Research Human Milk; Craig Wilkinson, the best-selling SA author and Dad-Coach as well as Katherine Megaw, Specialist Dietician and co-author of Weaning Sense; Priya Naicker, Advice Manager for Old Mutual Personal Finance, Author and childcare expert, Ann Richardson; Sleep Expert, Dr Alison Bentley; Paediatrician Dr Britta McLaren and Janice Windt, Time management coach and trainer to name just a few.
Because we are all about giveaways that will add value to you as a parent, we are giving away 2 tickets to the #MeetUp – one winner gets a double ticket.
- Subscribe to our mailing list (Make sure you subscribe via the confirmation email sent to you. You can opt out as and when you please)
- Share this article on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #MeetUp
- The competition will run from Tuesday 10 July 2018 to Tuesday 17 July 2018 at midnight
- Multiple entries are permitted (sharing of this post)
- Winner will be selected at random and at the discretion of The Rookie Parent Society
- Prize is a double ticket for one winner, for Gauteng attendance only
- If the winner does not respond to us within 48 hours, the prize will be revoked and offered to the next selected entrant
- For more event info and to purchase tickets click here
What does the ticket give you?
Tickets include entry to each of the four #MeetUp with Meg Faure Seminars; access to The Baby Show – a unique family-friendly shopping and expert-led experience, featuring a wide variety of products and brands, parking at the venue and an awesome goodie bag.
Plus those who participate in the #MeetUp survey will stand a chance to win a Babies R Us GIFT REGISTRY worth R35 000! To enter the Grand Prize Competition entrants need to simply complete the online survey, launching in August 2018. Full details on the #MeetUp with Meg Faure can be found on www.babymeetup.co.za, to stay up to date with the latest news and features follow our social media channels: