Don’t bother lying to yourself that your baby’s first birthday party will be memorable for him or her. If you really wanna drop the money for it just be aware that the party is for you and your mates, not the kiddo. I have been to enough first birthdays where the child was either having their afternoon sleep or just being a grumpy Smurf that didn’t want to engage.
Let’s face it, they will never understand where they are and what the hell is happening.
Why do we bother?!
- Because it has been a tough year
- You haven’t seen much of your family and friends coz you were too busy parenting and you need an event to kill all those birds with one stone
- You would feel guilty if you didn’t
- Any reason for some wine
- Your parents would kill you if you skipped it
- You genuinely love your baba and want to celebrate their existence (shame on you for thinking of 5 reasons before this very important one).
Well anyway, whether you are planning a first or twelfth, we must introduce you to Outlandish Events. If you don’t have time or energy for Pinterest boards and trips to Party Spot then it’s worth outsourcing.
“Outlandish Events is a high end and luxury event management company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are specialists in creating exclusive events to meet the most exclusive of tastes. Our event management services gives you exactly what you want because in your dreams.. every little detail matters.”
I met Ishrat, the owner, when I was throwing a Vintage themed Carnival for a client of mine. She is so creative with a natural flair for designing the perfect event on any sized budget. She is incredibly professional and will do whatever it takes to make your event exceptional. What I loved the most about Ishrat is that she is a mommy too!
Take a look at their website and if you do need to outsource your party planning and decor trust me, Outlandish Events has got you covered!