Whether you are a parent, aspiring to be one or have a bub on the way, the Clicks BabyClub #Meetup is a must-attend. The format of this event is the first of it’s kind in South Africa and you SOOOO have to be there. If there is one event to have FOMO over, it is this one. We have already booked our tickets!
What makes this meetup different is that it will feature fast paced, high energy, 15 minute TED style talks by top parenting experts. We are very much looking forward to listening to Meg Faure, a leading child care expert that we absolutely LOVE. You will get the chance to mingle with other parents, brands, celebrity parents and parenting experts. The meetup will be divided into 4 themes – Pregnancy Sense, Baby Sense, Play Sense and Parenting Sense. The talks will both educate and entertain and what is amazing is that you get to select what talks you would like to sit in on.
There will be loads of prizes and if you are a Clicks BabyClub member you will automatically get a stunning free baby bag. If you aren’t a member and would like to join click here. The event will be in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth, starting in September going into October.
If you are as excited to attend as we are, we are giving away a double ticket, yay!
See details below to enter:
- Either retweet this link on Twitter and follow us or share our post on Facebook and like our Facebook page
- The competition will run until Friday 11 August 2017 at midnight
- Multiple entires are permitted
- Winner will be selected at random and at the discretion of The Rookie Parent Society
- Prize is a double ticket for one winner and the winner can select which event they prefer out of the 5 events mentioned in the article
- If the winner does not respond to us within 48 hours, the prize will be revoked and offered to the next selected entrant
For more event info and to purchase tickets click here